Criteria for Submission of Abstracts
Proposals should be
- 250 words or less in length
- reflective of at least one of the themes of the conference
- relevant to the target audience
- original and offering insight, must be sent along with declaration by the author
in Microsoft Word format to allow for ‘blind’ evaluation by the selection panel
Presentations should be
- 20 minutes in length plus 10 minutes for Q&A
- Please note that the working language of the conference is English.
Submission of Proposals
We invite proposals addressing the themes of the conference and are particularly interested in those describing practical approaches, research case studies and innovative perspectives on challenges in language teaching and assessment. Papers addressing the needs of candidates with special needs are particularly welcome.
Speakers can choose to do an oral presentation / an online presentation. For all types of proposals, speakers are expected to submit an abstract for blind review process.
Accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings.